Unwrap Lincoln Square & Ravenswood This Holiday Season
Join the Lincoln Square Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce as we build a new tradition that strengthens our economy, expands employment, nurtures a sense of community, and provides a more relaxed, fun, and rewarding holiday experience. As customers, we spend a large portion of our annual shopping budget in November and December and by making it a habit to direct a portion of those dollars to locally owned businesses, we can build a more prosperous Chicago.
From Friday, November 27th through Thursday, December 24th, 2015 the Lincoln Square Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce will reward Holiday Shoppers that direct a portion of their shopping budget to the local community of Lincoln Square and Ravenswood. The first 150 shoppers that spend $300 between a minimum of 3 local businesses will receive a $50 Lincoln Square Ravenswood community gift card.* Complete details and local boundaries for the event can be found below.
Date: Friday, November 27th through Thursday, December 24th, 2015
Boundaries: Foster Avenue (North), Ashland Avenue (East), Montrose Avenue (South), Chicago River (West)
- Holiday Shoppers that spend a total of $300 throughout the business community on retail products, gift certificates, or services will be eligible to receive a rebate of $50 in the form of a Lincoln Square Ravenswood community gift card that may be used anywhere Discover is accepted.
- Holiday Shoppers will need to collect receipts from a minimum of 3 businesses and deliver a photo copy of the receipts to the Chamber of Commerce once they spend the minimum of $300 collectively.
- A minimum of $25 must be spent at a participating business for receipt to be included in total (before tax and gratuity). A maximum of $100 can be utilized for groceries and/or liquor. Medications or memberships are not allowed to be included in total.
- Copies of receipts can be mailed to the Chamber of Commerce office (2611 W. Lawrence Avenue, Chicago IL 60625).
- All copies of receipts should be submitted with Holiday Shopper contact information, including name, return address, phone number, email address and zip code.
- Rebates in the form of a $50 Lincoln Square Ravenswood community gift card will be distributed to the first 150 Holiday Shoppers that submit their copies of receipts to the Chamber of Commerce.
- Copies of receipts must be submitted by Friday, January 8, 2016.
- Offer only good while supplies last, one submission per person.